- Who is Sysmex Partec
- Quality and Sustainability
- News and Events
Select your local website
Experience the ISTH 2020 Virtual Congress: July 12-14, 2020
Don't miss this digital opportunity for thousands of health professionals and immerse yourself in science from the comfort of your desk!
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN PARTICIPATING IN THE ISTH VIRTUAL CONGRESS:
To obtain the latest opinions on CN-Series, join our Product Theatre session hosted by medical experts.
Session title: Nearing 360° in Haemostasis Testing: Latest Developments From Sysmex
Chair: Dr Ian Mackie, Reader in Haemostasis and Thrombosis, Research Haematology Dept, University College London, London, UK
|Performance Evaluation of CN-6000 a new Automated Haemostasis Analyser.|
First-Hand Experience From a Haemostasis lab.
|Dr Steve Kitchen|
Department of Coagulation,
Royal Hallamshire Hospital
Sheffield S10 2JF, UK
|CN-Series Haemostasis Analysers Including an Integrated Chemiluminescent|
Enzyme Immunoassay Testing Capability.
|Dr Chris Gardiner|
Chris Gardiner Consulting Ltd
Bucks HP17 8LG, UK
- View LIVE plenaries, State-of-the-Art and oral communications presentations on the latest science in coagulation, platelets, hemophilia, thromboembolism, and vascular biology, including late-breaking abstracts and COVID-19 abstracts.
- Interact with LIVE online moderators and ask questions from leading experts.
- Earn Up to 4.5 Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits at no cost.
- Review abstracts and visit hundreds of interactive eposters sharing the latest basic and clinical research.
- Learn about the latest updates on therapies, diagnostics, product developments and other solutions from leading companies by browsing through the virtual exhibition and chatting live with representatives.
- Connect with industry leaders by participating in LIVE and recorded supported symposia and product theater presentations.
- Engage with peers and leaders in the field to discuss the newest research and trends.
- Join SSC Sessions that will take place from June 22-July 11.